<span height: 100px;> </span>
Robinson Limousine Airport Transfer ReservationsProviding you with Safe Journeys
- Intown transfers must be cancelled 3 hrs prior to pick or full charge applies.
- Out-of-Town transfers must be cancelled 8 hrs prior to pick or full charge applies.
- Livery (hourly jobs) must be cancelled 6hrs (intown), 12hrs (out of town) prior to pick up time, or full charge applies.
NOTE: These terms apply to Sedans, all specialty vehicles (SUV’s/Stretches require a 24 hr cancellation notice or full charge applies, any deposits made are none refundable) (Buses must be cancelled 3 days (72 hours) prior to pick up or full charge applies, any deposits made are none refundable)
“WAITING TIME” on Transfers
- there is a 15 minute grace period, then charges will be in 15 minute intervals to closes 1/2 hour.
- if we have not heard from client within 1 hr after flight has arrived, we will try to contact (client/office). If unable driver will then be dismissed and full charge(s) apply.
Note: It is the clients responsibility to call us if delayed in customs or baggage.
- we at Robinson Limousine Service maintain our vehicles on a regular basis, and are not responsible for loss resulting from unforeseen mechanical failure, eg: electrical, water pumps, tire blowouts, those which are not in our control. We will make all attempts to provide alternate service to get you to your destination booked with us, but can not be held liable for delay in time. As a courtesy there will be no charge to trip.
- it is clients responsibility to remove all belongings when exiting car, in event something is overseen then our drivers will return items to office, and arrangements made to return to client.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Airport Transfer Reservation
Please complete the reservation form below. An agent will contact you after we receive your reservation to confirm your reservation and arrange for payment.